Ever since the lovely sister came back from her India competition trip, she had been craving lots of different kind of Malaysian food. And thanks to my great mind on suggesting where to eat for our lunch today, I got myself a big surprise other than the delicious lunch!
I met,
THEM!!!
weee~~ hahaha
I first saw Tan Boon Heong with a half blue half red football team shirt. (is that Barcelona's shirt?? I seriously not sure) My mouth was half hanging and the noodles were flying in the air infront of my face. I don't know why I got so excited when I saw them!! haha happy happy. Then at that time, I was already hitting my sister so hard and kept saying "eh ting..TING..OMG TING LOOK!! Tan Boon Heong lerr!!" just when my sister confirmed that its him, I started searching for Koo Kien Kiat this time.
Then...I spot him!! *screams screams* hahaha A light purple shirt with the word "GAP" together with a white cap. This time, it was even worse. I stared at him, as if there are golden bars dropping down to earth from the sky. My eyes went 0.0 and LOCKED on him, continuously for 20 minutes!! (they were standing waiting for seats) and I lost my appetite to continue the food cus my mind is not on my food anymore..haha(okla the food wasn't what I wanted anyway)
I guess I wasn't given a chance to stare at a guy ever since my breakup, that I stared at him so badly!! and I know I scared him off because, I kept smiling and my expression was SO EXCITED and I made him feel like "oh yeshh, the little girl here IS staring at you" =p OMGOMG *aaahhhh!!!!* hahahaha why laa what happen to me? Ok I don't know but this was the first time I see them from such short distance! I met them a few times during their matches around KL stadiums but the distance was too far. So yep..both of them are so strong and charming~! wakaka
Blah.. I have never been so crazy at looking at idols. Worse still, Lee Chong Wei had always been my top favourite among all Malaysian players. hmm... so what makes me think that Koo Kien Kiat is sooo yeeng today?! I looked around, and everyone was busy with their food. Am I the only one to spot them? The badminton stars of our country? Nevermind.. better! Then everyone will face their head down on the food, and I get to continue looking at him clearly. kekeke
Malaysian players are losing a lot in the badminton field this 2 years. Bad comments are hitting on them so often nowadays but I hope that wouldn't stop their fighting spirit. Keep it up people, no matter what happen, I will forever support all Malaysian players!
Malaysia Boleh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment