Just when I am reaching stamping office, there I see again a white-uniform-human-with-black-pants together with their look-so-cool motorbike was standing beside the road, inspecting a car. I was thinking already, early in the morning when everyone is stucked in the jam, what the hell are you doing? Why aren't you controlling the traffic? Unless you prove us that the guy was a murderer or something. Can't you do that at other period of time? Malaysians are meant to be keh-poh enough already. Whoever/Whatever that stops beside the road will definitely attract attention of all Malaysians and therefore slowing down their vehicles and not paying attention in front. Worse still, its the white-uniformed human standing there, with their usual greedy and useless pose and look. Of course everyone will look at him! Thinking: *oh no..which unlucky fella early in the morning.*
Ok here goes the main point. haha
In my heart: "wan dan liao.. Oh my Little O' Saga..please please pleaseeeeee"
My heart: *cries* MY CARRRR... "just hope that it will not be thatt bad, please please"
Okay, she looks kind, nervous as usual. My car only need some polish and I trust her that she will not just run away. Okay I do have some vested interest because I saw her car with IMU sticker and I believe on healthcare student. Very Bad!! I know. (sorry sorry no offence to other friends.)Blah, it was just first impression. I see me in her, because I understand how it feels to knock on other people's car. The financial pressure, and also blaming myself for being careless.
SCRATCHES-ES-ES-ES
After I hopped up my car, I know I am not in fault but the feeling of being caught in the accident this time, is just different. I cried, once more. Seriously, why did I cry?! Ish such a childish naive little girl I am. I still have my lovely parents isn't it? Stupid.
Case 2) After i reach stamping office, when I took my lovely Nokia N81 out from the pocket.
*mouth open, slightly heart attact, & SHIT!* My phone cracked! As in, some black shell cracked and drop off, leaving the phone looking SO NAKED AND CACAT. That was so so ugly!!
This phone meant a lot to me, and I have no intentions on changing a new phone for the time being. Plus, I don't expect my parents to buy me a new one anytime soon. So, NO. I told myself, I must find that lost piece and I will glue it back or do something to it when I am home later.
I threw out everything in the handbag, searched the car up and down.
No where to be seen.
Just when my mind was wondering thinking of all sorts of negative things again, I found it. right on my driver seat! I was sitting on it. HAHA HEHE smiles!
And so, the phone must be added with protective layer from now onwards. The phone designers designed it this way, I always feel bad to give them the extra layer. But I don't have a choice now, too bad my beautiful and elegant phone.
Cover 1: The beautiful phone is totally covered! How can...
Cover 2: At least still looks normal, but didn't cover that drop off part at all.
Can it really help?
and I almost TRIPPED THREE TIMES by accidentally kicking the files on the floor.
Ish. I know if I can just be more careful in my life, I will be so much more happier.
Luckily, no case 4. Today is just not my day. I felt that my car lost its virginity. haha because first time other people knock on my car. Then, I am really worried that the beautiful phone will never be perfect anymore, I really cannot stand it if it is broken again this way.
Quote: "bad things do happen when ur at the lowest point"
Yeah, you are right.
No comments:
Post a Comment