Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Say NO to Thin

As I said, I am not weird! argh have anyone ever tried that since you are born, no one said that you are fat and everytime they see you. "Aww.. Yuanshuang why you became slimmer again?".
However, I eat more than 'big-sized' people! (usually) I enjoy eating so much. BUT, recently, thanks to the STEWPID AS results, I was so nervous that I started vomiting 2 weeks before releasing results and the vomit did not stop till now.

I can see every bone in my rib cage now.
The structure of my hip bone can be seen clearer day by day.
My pants are loosening themselves.
My shirts are enlarging themselves.
My jacket are expanding themselves.
My watch is stretching itself.


I have been vomiting sooo much that:
When I vomit, my sister say; "see the yong sui face come again"
My father: *shake head* "ask you to stop worrying about your university application do you understand?!"
My aunt: "yorrr shuang shuang why you get slimmer again??"
Darling: "see your hand getting uglier adi"
Adelynn: "Shuang I very worried la.. you sure you not pregnant?" (=.=")


I want to stop vomitting!
I miss those days where I sit down happily while eating my food.
I miss those days where I can always hope for break and eat my lunch.
I miss those days where I sit at my house dining table being the first to start eating and last
to stop eating because I will finish up all the leftover dishes.
I miss those days where nice food is always my prize from daddy and momae.
I miss those days where I can bully my darling to force him bring me eat at somewhere I want to eat.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...









okay stop backstabbing me!! Let me make it clear for all my dear friends.
I AM NOT PREGNANT! grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment