Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Brown Red Brown Red Brown

I plated my hair with brown and red during my trip to Koh Samui, Thailand during chinese new year. I thought it will look super orang asli but surprisingly it turns out to be quite nice. teehee and so! i dragged and dragged... and at last my mother started to nag me that it is time to take off!! sad sad...



brown.red.brown.red.brown

The maggie mee hair. Disappeared in one night.
[Reactant] plus [catalyst] (my hand)
[products]


Those 'waste products' make me feel like the change of dynasty in China during the past. lol [by-products & waste products]



Okie I'm so going to miss my special hair style.
Buhbye!
I shall do it again the next time I go Thailand! Someone told me that it used to be RM50 for one in Malaysia but I did it with RM3 for one coloured plated in Thailand. kaka good good. Means I didn't waste my time doing it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment