Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Exposed

My blog is exposed!!!!

One of my coursemate told me that she read my blog. 0.0 NOT.GOOD.!!!
Luckily she is a Malaysian so maybe not that bad. But still! I have never thought of letting anybody around Uni know about my blog!!

Then how?! Should I lock up my blog? I don't feel like doing so because I don't mind anybody hoping in and out of my blog once in a while. But this is the only place left I rely on to pour my stories and I really don't mind any of my friends to read my blog. Macam mana la?!

I always thought assignment is good because it help lighten the burden of having 100% exam based but why can't I just concentrate on doing it? I'm still feeling distracted quite badly especially during the night time.

I have not walk out of it yet but I have been smiling, to everybody and myself. :)

Growing up is not fun.

Countdown to the ultimatum: 30days

No comments:

Post a Comment