Thursday, May 20, 2010

30 days to Love

Exactly one month left!!!


Papa was telling me, "actually ah, you go there not very long only what. 4 months plus only mah. Who study overseas will go back so often one?" AIYOR. 4 MONTHS ALSO VERY LONG OKAY!


I WANT TO KISS MALAYSIA LAND,
Malaysia Air,
Malaysia Sun,
My Papa Mummy Tingting Shenshen and Beibei!!


The most important one is of course buying food AS I LIKE. Walao! In Malaysia unless its some super high class meal where I definitely can't afford, if not I would definitely buy already! Over here, its like a piece of doughnut, a piece of pie, cost $3-4 also I cannot buy cause it would be at least RM10 after convert. I'm super fine with windows shopping. but window food?! Its a big torture. It's like i see someone selling jagung on the street also I can only quietly walk pass it... SHO SHADD....


Things at home: I miss my car my bed my attached toilet which can be as luxury as my bedroom my 42" lcd tv my motorbike my TORTOISES my garden my piano my proper kitchen my every single thing at home.


I just miss my life in Malaysia. Don't know what else to say, so yeah, I'm super looking forward to go back home. :) Hopefully my father won't drag me to work and I need to quarrel with him over that again, I don't want to get dragged and whacked to wake up for work. IT'S HOLIDAY! Oh ya, and not to forget I get to take leave from washing my own cloths too.^^ YES I KNOW I'M PAMPERED. Bluek!

There is also something which I told myself that I MUST change after I reach home. MY BADLY POLLUTED MANGLISH BY SINGLISH!!! Ohmygosh, everybody, please correct me everytime you feel like "why her slang so weird one arr". Please please! If not my english will be totally Singlish already. haha but anyway, I've finally passed the having problems with Singaporeans part because they really treated me very nice and care for me a lot. I don't want to kutuk my friends like that. But I'll stay myself away from some Singaporean typically attitude which I don't know how to describe, plus the fact that they hate Malaysia so much, SIGH. Malaysia will NEVER have a war with them larrrrr...

Interestingly I also found out something, they said "Singaporean guys like to date Malaysia girls because they're more homely and more lovely. Malaysian girls like to date Singaporeans guys because Singaporean guys more charming,(he was saying they more kiasu so they will be more successful something like that)" ERRR I agree with Malaysia girls very lovely and homely well of course we are. :) but then, wow at least my daddy is charming enough as a Malaysia man! hahaha



Oh and I wonder what will the high school bunch gonna do too~! Not to forget, the not confirmed but hopefully will be confirmed BBQ party with Switzerland Twinkle Star!!!


Dear home, I'm coming back. I miss you, you, you, you, you, you................................

No comments:

Post a Comment