A memorable experience in life. at least, in my life.
I remember ALMOST gave up taking medicine because of this. Too bad I love being in medical field that I know I've no choice.
When the course coordinator introduced us and even arranged a tutorial just to let us be prepared with the session, I was beyond nervous. I'm so worried that what if I couldn't take it and I gave up my course? Luckily I also have friends who are also as scared as me so we were together before we enter.
The night before, I COULDN'T SLEEP!! Haih useless sial.. I wasn't thattt worried because I didn't think about it much, but I just can't sleep. apa laaa... Thanks for Mummy who called and tried to comfort me and give me some encouragements and advice to face what I think was such a big challenge. As a Buddhist, yes I even chanted and chanted to make myself calm down. DON'T LAUGH nothing wrong to be nervous ok! haha
So after I enter, first thing that came into my mind. CHEHH... Why? I feel cheated. STUPID MOVIES!!! I seriously don't quite understand why must they make the room so dark in movies. Come on, the one I entered, it was even brighter than in a normal laboratory lah! Then, while I was queing up waiting for my turn to take a glove, I saw other people opening up the specimens and there goes my first sight of looking at human cadavers.
It was so much much much better than I thought it will be. Can you imagine, the one who was the most nervous among all, was the FIRST to touch? LOL but well, these people donated us the body to improve what we have now, hoping that we, as the new generation will always benefit from what they did and serving the community again. I'm now a university student and I've chosen this. :)
So I was telling myself, be mature and appreciate them! It was an amazing experience. Really. and more to come! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment