I was desperate for money so that I am eligible to feel desperate to play.
NO MONEY NO LIFE.
Hence, got myself a part-time job. In exact, 2 days job. haha reasonable working time with good $$$.
Promoting products is soo not my thing. Persuading customers and praising products till sky-high hoping that they are going to spend the money and buy it felt so geli before I started working.
Turns out, I was actually feeling proud of myself! haha my sales was.. NOT BAD! :) I literally never let go any customer. Catching them and chant with my logitech products. lol retarded noob girl.
Mind you, there is no commission paid and I am sooo hardworking promoting.
Now I feel stupid haha.
Met a guy with golden fish eye, with at least 4mm long of eyelashes, and name himself Salmon. It was supposed to be Simon, and he said there is too many Simon everywhere so Salmon sounds one-and-only-one to him. I just realised, he is all about fish!! hahaha
He FORCED us to take the picture.
First time meeting a guy who said
"Eh I tell you arr before you leave later, must take picture okay??" =.="
He can pose better than me, better than any girls around me. *swttt*== Credits to darling who fetch me there and back + the Murni dinner! teehee love ya.
~ Great saticfaction when other people actually trust what you said! Being a promoter isn't that hard after all. Wait till I have the mood one day, I will go work again! keke
HMPH. It has been a month. Where is my pay?!
No comments:
Post a Comment