I MUST complete my a lvls in 6 months time.
I want to drive more carefully without anymore scoldings from parents or darling. argh
I want to get into that university soooooo much.
I want to skip NS n hv my holiday.
I want to get a laptop with my own pair of hands n tat biji of brain.
I want to improve my calligraphy as much as possible.
N as usual, I want to taste more delicious FOOD!!
So i got to taste another delicious buffet restaurant on a few days before 2009.
Jogoya Buffet Restaurant.
Thanks to my sis who got excellent results for her PMR, we get to celebrate here! Well, that's a good part of having a lot of siblings. any of us did smth great n all of us get to enjoy the nice food! keke work hard my lil bro n sis, i want more buffet! including myself lar.. but.. hoping on a lvls?? Hmm........ *delicious food jus disappear in my mind like how alice's mind work when jacob appear[twilight]*
Nice way of introducing each floor. I like the colours n name for each of it.
Not much pics available.. but these r the desserts available thr.
Congratulations again to ting ting!

No comments:
Post a Comment